Monday, September 12, 2016

HaPpY New School Year!!


Join my #Kinderfriends for a 

Back to School Blog Hop!!!     

Check out these great ideas to help you get back in
the swing of things!






The Magical Slow Cooker



HP Instant Ink Program


Here are a few things that you might be able to use in you classroom this year!  
I put them on sale for a short time on TPT.  
Search for #Kinderfriends on TPT for more Back To School Sales from my #Kinderfriends.  
I made these great Feelings Posters for my Writing Center and Writing Folders.  These are a great resource for any classroom


I also have some great List Writing Activities that are perfect for small group writing and center activities.

Animal List Writing


HaPpY New School Year!!!  Go and visit my #Kinderfriends friend

 

Suzanne from Kindergarten Planet 

on her Blog for some more great Back To School Tips and Ideas!













7 comments:

  1. I use Dr. Teals epsom salt too! A long soak can make a big difference. HP Instant ink has changed my life, truly! I LOVE your feelings posters, Elaine. They are great!
    Hope you have an awesome year!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I saw that your first suggestion is a foot soak - I could seriously use one right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My crockpot is cooking tonight! Welcome BTS! Wendy 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  4. HP Insta Ink IS my best friend! amazing! Just added some fun new writing stuff to my center too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ELAINE!! You killed me with the epson salt foot soak! I love the feelings posters! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just imagining you right now soaking your feet, printing out on your HP with the smell of chicken soup in your crock pot! Haha! Great post! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I really like your tips and I am also a huge fan of the crock pot. I will be making a crock pot dish tomorrow actually :) The foot soak also sounds heavenly! And, the printer/ink sounds like such a great deal!
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete